This article is published in Journal of Molecular Recognition as part of the special issue on Affinity 2011 - The 19th biennial meeting of the International Society for Molecular Recognition, edited by Gideon Fleminger (Tel-Aviv University, Israel) and George Ehrlich (Hoffmann-La Roche, Nutley, NJ).
Special Issue Article
Elution relationships to model affinity chromatography using a general rate model†
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Molecular Recognition
Special Issue: Affinity 2011 – The 19th biennial meeting of the International Society for Molecular Recognition
Volume 25, Issue 11, pages 571–579, November 2012
How to Cite
Sandoval, G., Andrews, B. A. and Asenjo, J. A. (2012), Elution relationships to model affinity chromatography using a general rate model. J. Mol. Recognit., 25: 571–579. doi: 10.1002/jmr.2223
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!