This article originally appeared in the 21st volume of Chemical Sensors (Chinese) and is reprinted here with permission.
BIACORE J: a new platform for routine biomolecular interaction analysis†
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Molecular Recognition
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 223–228, July/August 2001
How to Cite
Rich, R. L. and Myszka, D. G. (2001), BIACORE J: a new platform for routine biomolecular interaction analysis. J. Mol. Recognit., 14: 223–228. doi: 10.1002/jmr.535
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2001
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!