Showing your ID: intrinsic disorder as an ID for recognition, regulation and cell signaling
Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Molecular Recognition
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 343–384, September/October 2005
How to Cite
Uversky, V. N., Oldfield, C. J. and Dunker, A. K. (2005), Showing your ID: intrinsic disorder as an ID for recognition, regulation and cell signaling. J. Mol. Recognit., 18: 343–384. doi: 10.1002/jmr.747
- Issue online: 10 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2005
- NIH. Grant Number: 1 R01 LM007688-0A1
- INTAS. Grant Number: 2001-2347
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!