The Max homodimeric b-HLH-LZ significantly interferes with the specific heterodimerization between the c-Myc and Max b-HLH-LZ in absence of DNA: a quantitative analysis
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Molecular Recognition
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 261–269, July/August 2009
How to Cite
McDuff, F.-O., Naud, J.-F., Montagne, M., Sauvé, S. and Lavigne, P. (2009), The Max homodimeric b-HLH-LZ significantly interferes with the specific heterodimerization between the c-Myc and Max b-HLH-LZ in absence of DNA: a quantitative analysis. J. Mol. Recognit., 22: 261–269. doi: 10.1002/jmr.938
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2008
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR). Grant Number: MOP-121408
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!