High affinity binding between Hsp70 and the C-terminal domain of the measles virus nucleoprotein requires an Hsp40 co-chaperone
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Molecular Recognition
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 301–315, May/June 2010
How to Cite
Couturier, M., Buccellato, M., Costanzo, S., Bourhis, J.-M., Shu, Y., Nicaise, M., Desmadril, M., Flaudrops, C., Longhi, S. and Oglesbee, M. (2010), High affinity binding between Hsp70 and the C-terminal domain of the measles virus nucleoprotein requires an Hsp40 co-chaperone. J. Mol. Recognit., 23: 301–315. doi: 10.1002/jmr.982
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2009
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, specific program “The cellular stress response in viral encephalitis”. Grant Number: R01 NS031693–11A2
- Microbiologie et Immunologie. Grant Number: ANR-05-MIIM-035-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!