Binding of phosphorylated peptides and inhibition of their interaction with disease-relevant human proteins by synthetic metal-chelate receptors
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Molecular Recognition
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 329–334, May/June 2010
How to Cite
Riechers, A., Grauer, A., Ritter, S., Sperl, B., Berg, T. and König, B. (2010), Binding of phosphorylated peptides and inhibition of their interaction with disease-relevant human proteins by synthetic metal-chelate receptors. J. Mol. Recognit., 23: 329–334. doi: 10.1002/jmr.986
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!