Assessment of patellofemoral relationships using kinematic MRI: Comparison between qualitative and quantitative methods
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 69–74, July 2002
How to Cite
Ward, S. R., Shellock, F. G., Terk, M. R., Salsich, G. B. and Powers, C. M. (2002), Assessment of patellofemoral relationships using kinematic MRI: Comparison between qualitative and quantitative methods. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 16: 69–74. doi: 10.1002/jmri.10124
- Issue online: 26 JUN 2002
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2001
- 5Kinematic MRI of the patellofemoral joint. In: ShellockFG, PowersCM, editors. Kinematic MRI of the joints: functional anatomy, kinesiology, and clinical applications. Boca Raton: CRC Press LLC; 2001. p 165–202..
- 9Kinematic MRI evaluation of the effect of bracing on patellar positions: qualitative assessment using an extremity MR system. J Athletic Training 2000; 35: 44–49., , , , .
- 12The effect of bracing on patellar kinematics during weightbearing and non-weightbearing movements. Med Sci Sports Exerc 2001; 33: S128., , , , , .
- 15Concepts of measurement. In: PortneyLG, WatkinsMP, editors. Foundations of clinical research: applications to practice. Stamford: Appleton and Lange; 1993. p 39–47., .