This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Preoperative evaluation of patients awaiting liver transplantation: Comparison of multiphasic contrast-enhanced 3D magnetic resonance to helical computed tomography examinations†
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2002
Published 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 565–575, November 2002
How to Cite
Eubank, W. B., Wherry, K. L., Maki, J. H., Sahin, H., Funkhouser, C. P. and Schmiedl, U. P. (2002), Preoperative evaluation of patients awaiting liver transplantation: Comparison of multiphasic contrast-enhanced 3D magnetic resonance to helical computed tomography examinations. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 16: 565–575. doi: 10.1002/jmri.10194
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2002
- Berlex Laboratories
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.