Initial in vivo experience with steady-state subzone-based MR elastography of the human breast
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 72–85, January 2003
How to Cite
Van Houten, E. E.W., Doyley, M. M., Kennedy, F. E., Weaver, J. B. and Paulsen, K. D. (2003), Initial in vivo experience with steady-state subzone-based MR elastography of the human breast. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 17: 72–85. doi: 10.1002/jmri.10232
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2002
- 1Biophysical bases of elasticity imaging. Acoust Imaging 1995; 21: 223–240., , , et al.
- 7The fractal dimension of the elasticity tensor in MR-elastography for the differential diagnosis of breast tumors. In: Proceedings of the 9th Annual Meeting of ISMRM, Glasgow, Scotland, 2001. p 2324., , , , , .
- 9Acquisition of MR elastography measurements using steady state motion. In: Proceedings of the 8th Annual Meeting of ISMRM, Denver, 2000. p 1733., , , , .
- 112001.. Mechanical property reconstruction from MR detected harmonic displacement data. Ph.D. thesis, Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth College, Hanover, New Hampshire,
- 12Accounting for three dimensional motion effects in MR harmonic displacement data. In: Proceedings of the 9th Annual Meeting of ISMRM, Glasgow, Scotland, 2001. p 1631., , , , .
- 13Initial performance of three dimensional steady state MR elastography. In: Proceedings of the 9th Annual Meeting of ISMRM, Glasgow, Scotland, 2001. p 1638., , , , .
- 16Introduction to continuum mechanics. 3rd ed. Tarrytown, NY: Pergamon Press; 1993., , .
- 17Digital image processing; towards Bayesian image analysis. J Appl Stat 1989; 16: 395–407.556 p..