Is myo-inositol a measure of glial swelling after stroke? a magnetic resonance study
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 11–19, January 2003
How to Cite
Rumpel, H., Lim, W. E. H., Chang, H. M., Chan, L. L., Ho, G. L., Wong, M. C. and Tan, K. P. (2003), Is myo-inositol a measure of glial swelling after stroke? a magnetic resonance study. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 17: 11–19. doi: 10.1002/jmri.10233
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2002
- Singapore Health Services. Grant Number: BF001/2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.