Lipid content in the musculature of the lower leg assessed by fat selective MRI: Intra- and interindividual differences and correlation with anthropometric and metabolic data
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 350–357, March 2003
How to Cite
Machann, J., Bachmann, O. P., Brechtel, K., Dahl, D. B., Wietek, B., Klumpp, B., Häring, H.-U., Claussen, C. D., Jacob, S. and Schick, F. (2003), Lipid content in the musculature of the lower leg assessed by fat selective MRI: Intra- and interindividual differences and correlation with anthropometric and metabolic data. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 17: 350–357. doi: 10.1002/jmri.10255
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2002
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: DFG #JA-1005/1
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: Fö. 01KS9602
- Interdisciplinary Center of Clinical Research Tübingen (IZKF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.