Kidneys in hypertensive rats show reduced response to nitric oxide synthase inhibition as evaluated by BOLD MRI
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 671–675, June 2003
How to Cite
Li, L., Storey, P., Kim, D., Li, W. and Prasad, P. (2003), Kidneys in hypertensive rats show reduced response to nitric oxide synthase inhibition as evaluated by BOLD MRI. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 17: 671–675. doi: 10.1002/jmri.10301
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2002
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NIDDK 53221
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.