MRI assessment of microvascular characteristics in experimental breast tumors using a new blood pool contrast agent (MS-325) with correlations to histopathology
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 237–242, September 2001
How to Cite
Turetschek, K., Floyd, E., Helbich, T., Roberts, T. P.L., Shames, D. M., Wendland, M. F., Carter, W. O. and Brasch, R. C. (2001), MRI assessment of microvascular characteristics in experimental breast tumors using a new blood pool contrast agent (MS-325) with correlations to histopathology. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 14: 237–242. doi: 10.1002/jmri.1179
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2001
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2000
- Max Kade Foundation
- NIH. Grant Number: RO1 CA82923
- Cancer Research Fund, State of California with the Department of Health Services, Cancer Research Program. Grant Number: 97-12013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.