In vivo relationship between marrow T2* and trabecular bone density determined with a chemical shift—selective asymmetric spin-echo sequence
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1992 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 209–219, March/April 1992
How to Cite
Majumdar, S. and Genant, H. K. (1992), In vivo relationship between marrow T2* and trabecular bone density determined with a chemical shift—selective asymmetric spin-echo sequence. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 2: 209–219. doi: 10.1002/jmri.1880020215
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 1991
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 1991
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 1991
- Academic Senate Committee on Research
- University of California, San Francisco
- Whitaker Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.