Discrete signal processing of dynamic contrast-enhanced MR imaging: Statistical validation and preliminary clinical application
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 397–404, May/June 1994
How to Cite
Reddick, W. E., Langston, J. W., Meyer, W. H., Gronemeyer, S. A., Steen, R. G., Chen, G. and Taylor, J. S. (1994), Discrete signal processing of dynamic contrast-enhanced MR imaging: Statistical validation and preliminary clinical application. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 4: 397–404. doi: 10.1002/jmri.1880040327
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 1993
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 1993
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 1993
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: CA49516
- (CORE). Grant Number: P30CA21765
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.