A reproducible repositioning method for serial magnetic resonance imaging studies of the brain in treatment trials for multiple sclerosis
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1997 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 439–441, March/April 1997
How to Cite
Gallagher, H. L., Macmanus, D. G., Webb, S. L. and Miller, D. H. (1997), A reproducible repositioning method for serial magnetic resonance imaging studies of the brain in treatment trials for multiple sclerosis. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 7: 439–441. doi: 10.1002/jmri.1880070232
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 1996
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 1996
- Multiple Sclerosis Society of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.