Improved solvent suppression and increased spatial excitation bandwidths for three-dimensional press CSI using phase-compensating spectral/spatial spin-echo pulses
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1997 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 745–757, July/August 1997
How to Cite
Star-Lack, J., Vigneron, D. B., Pauly, J., Kurhanewicz, J. and Nelson, S. J. (1997), Improved solvent suppression and increased spatial excitation bandwidths for three-dimensional press CSI using phase-compensating spectral/spatial spin-echo pulses. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 7: 745–757. doi: 10.1002/jmri.1880070422
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 1997
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 1997
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 1996
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: CA57236, CA59880
- American Cancer Society. Grant Number: EDT-34
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.