Paradoxic uptake of Gd-EOB-DTPA by hepatocellular carcinoma in mice: Quantitative image analysis
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1997 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 768–770, July/August 1997
How to Cite
Fujita, M., Yamamoto, R., Takahashi, M., Tsuji, T., Yamanaka, T., Miyazawa, T., Fritz-Zieroth, B., Terada, N. and Kuroda, C. (1997), Paradoxic uptake of Gd-EOB-DTPA by hepatocellular carcinoma in mice: Quantitative image analysis. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 7: 768–770. doi: 10.1002/jmri.1880070426
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 1997
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 1997
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 1997
- Cancer Research 8-25 from the Ministry of Health and Welfare, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!