Quantification of patellar tracking using kinematic MRI
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1998 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 724–732, May/June 1998
How to Cite
Powers, C. M., Shellock, F. G. and Pfaff, M. (1998), Quantification of patellar tracking using kinematic MRI. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 8: 724–732. doi: 10.1002/jmri.1880080332
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 1997
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 1997
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 1997
- Foundation for Physical Therapy Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.