Comparison of three methods for generating group statistical inferences from independent component analysis of functional magnetic resonance imaging data
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 365–368, March 2004
How to Cite
Schmithorst, V. J. and Holland, S. K. (2004), Comparison of three methods for generating group statistical inferences from independent component analysis of functional magnetic resonance imaging data. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 19: 365–368. doi: 10.1002/jmri.20009
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.