Diffusion anisotropy in subcortical white matter and cortical gray matter: Changes with aging and the role of CSF-suppression
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 216–227, August 2004
How to Cite
Bhagat, Y. A. and Beaulieu, C. (2004), Diffusion anisotropy in subcortical white matter and cortical gray matter: Changes with aging and the role of CSF-suppression. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 20: 216–227. doi: 10.1002/jmri.20102
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2003
- Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research
- Canadian Institutes for Health Research
- Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada
- Canadian Stroke Network
- Alberta Science and Research Authority
- University of Alberta Hospital Foundation
- Canada Foundation for Innovation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.