Presented during Clinical Science Focus Session, International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine, Toronto, Canada, 2003.
Endorectal diffusion-weighted imaging in prostate cancer to differentiate malignant and benign peripheral zone tissue †
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 654–661, October 2004
How to Cite
Hosseinzadeh, K. and Schwarz, S. D. (2004), Endorectal diffusion-weighted imaging in prostate cancer to differentiate malignant and benign peripheral zone tissue . J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 20: 654–661. doi: 10.1002/jmri.20159
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2003
- NIH. Grant Number: NHLB1-HL07612-16
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.