Presented in part at the 10th Annual Meeting of ISMRM, Honolulu, 2002.
T2-weighted spine imaging with a fast three-point dixon technique: Comparison with chemical shift selective fat suppression†
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 1025–1029, December 2004
How to Cite
Ma, J., Singh, S. K., Kumar, A. J., Leeds, N. E. and Zhan, J. (2004), T2-weighted spine imaging with a fast three-point dixon technique: Comparison with chemical shift selective fat suppression. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 20: 1025–1029. doi: 10.1002/jmri.20201
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.