Measurement of cervical spinal cord cross-sectional area by MRI using edge detection and partial volume correction
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 197–203, March 2005
How to Cite
Tench, C. R., Morgan, P. S. and Constantinescu, C. S. (2005), Measurement of cervical spinal cord cross-sectional area by MRI using edge detection and partial volume correction. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 21: 197–203. doi: 10.1002/jmri.20253
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!