Clinical Potential of Brain Mapping Using MRI
Combining EEG and fMRI: A multimodal tool for epilepsy research
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Special Issue: Clinical Potential of Brain Mapping Using MRI
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 906–920, June 2006
How to Cite
Gotman, J., Kobayashi, E., Bagshaw, A. P., Bénar, C.-G. and Dubeau, F. (2006), Combining EEG and fMRI: A multimodal tool for epilepsy research. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 23: 906–920. doi: 10.1002/jmri.20577
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2005
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: MOP-38079
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.