Whole-body T1 mapping improves the definition of adipose tissue: Consequences for automated image analysis
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 394–401, August 2006
How to Cite
Kullberg, J., Angelhed, J.-E., Lönn, L., Brandberg, J., Ahlström, H., Frimmel, H. and Johansson, L. (2006), Whole-body T1 mapping improves the definition of adipose tissue: Consequences for automated image analysis. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 24: 394–401. doi: 10.1002/jmri.20644
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2005
- Swedish Research Council. Grant Number: K2003-71X-06676-21A
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.