In vivo brain edema classification: New insight offered by large b-value diffusion-weighted MR imaging
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 26–31, January 2007
How to Cite
Schwarcz, A., Ursprung, Z., Berente, Z., Bogner, P., Kotek, G., Meric, P., Gillet, B., Beloeil, J.-C. and Dóczi, T. (2007), In vivo brain edema classification: New insight offered by large b-value diffusion-weighted MR imaging. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 25: 26–31. doi: 10.1002/jmri.20789
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2006
- Hungarian Ministry of Health. Grant Numbers: ETT 50158, ETT 2003/619
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.