Presented in part at the 14th Meeting of the ISMRM, Seattle, WA, USA, May, 2006.
Whole-body 3D water/fat resolved continuously moving table imaging†
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 660–665, March 2007
How to Cite
Börnert, P., Keupp, J., Eggers, H. and Aldefeld, B. (2007), Whole-body 3D water/fat resolved continuously moving table imaging. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 25: 660–665. doi: 10.1002/jmri.20861
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.