Claustrophobia and premature termination of magnetic resonance imaging examinations
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 401–404, August 2007
How to Cite
Eshed, I., Althoff, C. E., Hamm, B. and Hermann, K.-G. A. (2007), Claustrophobia and premature termination of magnetic resonance imaging examinations. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 26: 401–404. doi: 10.1002/jmri.21012
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.