Age, gender, and skeletal variation in bone marrow composition: A preliminary study at 3.0Tesla
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 787–793, September 2007
How to Cite
Liney, G. P., Bernard, C. P., Manton, D. J., Turnbull, L. W. and Langton, C. M. (2007), Age, gender, and skeletal variation in bone marrow composition: A preliminary study at 3.0Tesla. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 26: 787–793. doi: 10.1002/jmri.21072
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2007
- Yorkshire Cancer Research
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!