In vivo ultra-high-field magnetic resonance imaging of trabecular bone microarchitecture at 7 T
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 854–859, April 2008
How to Cite
Krug, R., Carballido-Gamio, J., Banerjee, S., Burghardt, A. J., Link, T. M. and Majumdar, S. (2008), In vivo ultra-high-field magnetic resonance imaging of trabecular bone microarchitecture at 7 T. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 27: 854–859. doi: 10.1002/jmri.21325
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2007
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: R01-AR 49701, RO1-AG17762
- University of California (UC) Discovery. Grant Number: LSIT01-10107
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.