Three-dimensional fast spoiled gradient-echo dual echo (3D-FSPGR-DE) with water reconstruction: Preliminary experience with a novel pulse sequence for gadolinium-enhanced abdominal MR imaging
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 946–956, October 2008
How to Cite
Low, R. N., Panchal, N., Vu, A. T., Knowles, A., Estkowski, L., Slavens, Z. and Ma, J. (2008), Three-dimensional fast spoiled gradient-echo dual echo (3D-FSPGR-DE) with water reconstruction: Preliminary experience with a novel pulse sequence for gadolinium-enhanced abdominal MR imaging. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 28: 946–956. doi: 10.1002/jmri.21545
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.