Imaging age-related cognitive decline: A comparison of diffusion tensor and magnetization transfer MRI
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 23–30, January 2009
How to Cite
Schiavone, F., Charlton, R. A., Barrick, T. R., Morris, R. G. and Markus, H. S. (2009), Imaging age-related cognitive decline: A comparison of diffusion tensor and magnetization transfer MRI. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 29: 23–30. doi: 10.1002/jmri.21572
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2008
- GENIE study supported by Research into Ageing programme. Grant Number: #227
- MRC PhD studentship
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.