MRI diffusion tensor tracking of a new amygdalo-fusiform and hippocampo-fusiform pathway system in humans
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 1248–1261, June 2009
How to Cite
Smith, C. D., Lori, N. F., Akbudak, E., Sorar, E., Gultepe, E., Shimony, J. S., McKinstry, R. C. and Conturo, T. E. (2009), MRI diffusion tensor tracking of a new amygdalo-fusiform and hippocampo-fusiform pathway system in humans. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 29: 1248–1261. doi: 10.1002/jmri.21692
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2008
- U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: R01 NS39538, R01 NS52470, R01 AG09862, R01 NS36660, R01 NS52470, P20 MH71616
- Nancy Lurie Marks Family Foundation. Grant Number: Autism Speaks AS03799
- Sun Microsystems, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.