Effect of PRESS and STEAM sequences on magnetic resonance spectroscopic liver fat quantification
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 145–152, July 2009
How to Cite
Hamilton, G., Middleton, M. S., Bydder, M., Yokoo, T., Schwimmer, J. B., Kono, Y., Patton, H. M., Lavine, J. E. and Sirlin, C. B. (2009), Effect of PRESS and STEAM sequences on magnetic resonance spectroscopic liver fat quantification. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 30: 145–152. doi: 10.1002/jmri.21809
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2008
- National Institutes of Health, National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Grant Number: R01 DK71486
- National Center of Minority Health and Health Disparities. Grant Number: P60 MD00220 for the San Diego EXPORT Center
- National Center for Research Resources for the General Clinical Research Center at UCSD. Grant Number: M01 RR000827
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK). Grant Number: UCSD #1U01DK061734
- Data Coordinating Center. Grant Number: #5U01DK061730
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.