Potential of 1H MR spectroscopic imaging to segregate patients who are likely to show malignancy of the peripheral zone of the prostate on biopsy
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 842–848, October 2009
How to Cite
Kumar, V., Jagannathan, N. R., Kumar, R., Nayyar, R., Thulkar, S., Gupta, S. D., Hemal, A. K. and Gupta, N. P. (2009), Potential of 1H MR spectroscopic imaging to segregate patients who are likely to show malignancy of the peripheral zone of the prostate on biopsy. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 30: 842–848. doi: 10.1002/jmri.21898
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2008
- Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi (fellowship)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.