Detection of hepatic hypovascular metastases: 3D gradient echo MRI using a hepatobiliary contrast agent
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 571–578, March 2010
How to Cite
Choi, J.-Y., Choi, J.-S., Kim, M.-J., Lim, J. S., Park, M. S., Kim, J. H. and Chung, Y. E. (2010), Detection of hepatic hypovascular metastases: 3D gradient echo MRI using a hepatobiliary contrast agent. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 31: 571–578. doi: 10.1002/jmri.22076
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2009
- Yonsei University College of Medicine Research Fund of 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.