MR-diffusion weighted imaging of healthy liver parenchyma: Repeatability and reproducibility of apparent diffusion coefficient measurement
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 912–920, April 2010
How to Cite
Colagrande, S., Pasquinelli, F., Mazzoni, L. N., Belli, G. and Virgili, G. (2010), MR-diffusion weighted imaging of healthy liver parenchyma: Repeatability and reproducibility of apparent diffusion coefficient measurement. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 31: 912–920. doi: 10.1002/jmri.22117
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.