Morphological features and clinical feasibility of thoracic duct: Detection with nonenhanced magnetic resonance imaging at 3.0 T
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 94–100, July 2010
How to Cite
De-xin, Y., Xiang-xing, M., Xiao-ming, Z., Qing, W. and Chuan-fu, L. (2010), Morphological features and clinical feasibility of thoracic duct: Detection with nonenhanced magnetic resonance imaging at 3.0 T. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 32: 94–100. doi: 10.1002/jmri.22128
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.