Reproducibility and correlation between quantitative and semiquantitative dynamic and intrinsic susceptibility-weighted MRI parameters in the benign and malignant human prostate
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 155–164, July 2010
How to Cite
Alonzi, R., Taylor, N. J., Stirling, J. J., d'Arcy, J. A., Collins, D. J., Saunders, M. I., Hoskin, P. J. and Padhani, A. R. (2010), Reproducibility and correlation between quantitative and semiquantitative dynamic and intrinsic susceptibility-weighted MRI parameters in the benign and malignant human prostate. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 32: 155–164. doi: 10.1002/jmri.22215
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2009
- Cancer Research UK
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.