Iterative image reconstruction for PROPELLER-MRI using the nonuniform fast fourier transform
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 211–217, July 2010
How to Cite
Tamhane, A. A., Anastasio, M. A., Gui, M. and Arfanakis, K. (2010), Iterative image reconstruction for PROPELLER-MRI using the nonuniform fast fourier transform. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 32: 211–217. doi: 10.1002/jmri.22218
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2009
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R21EB005273, R21EB006525
- Alzheimer's Association New Investigator Research Grant
- Pritzker Institute of Biomedical Science and Engineering Interdisciplinary Seed Funding Grant
- Rush Alzheimer's Disease Center Pilot Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.