Iterative image reconstruction for PROPELLER-MRI using the nonuniform fast fourier transform
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 211–217, July 2010
How to Cite
Tamhane, A. A., Anastasio, M. A., Gui, M. and Arfanakis, K. (2010), Iterative image reconstruction for PROPELLER-MRI using the nonuniform fast fourier transform. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 32: 211–217. doi: 10.1002/jmri.22218
- Issue online: 23 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2009
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R21EB005273, R21EB006525
- Alzheimer's Association New Investigator Research Grant
- Pritzker Institute of Biomedical Science and Engineering Interdisciplinary Seed Funding Grant
- Rush Alzheimer's Disease Center Pilot Grant
- 72007., . Iterative reconstruction methods for Non-Cartesian MRI. ISMRM workshop on Non-Cartesian MRI: sampling outside the box.
- 11A min-max approach to the nonuniform N-D FFT for rapid iterative reconstruction of MR images. In: Proceeding of the 9th Annual Meeting of ISMRM, Glasgow, Scotland, 2001. (abstract 763)., , .
- 21Accelerating PROPELLER-MRI by means of under-sampling and iterative image reconstruction using the non-uniform fast Fourier transform. In: Proceedings of the 17th Annual Meeting of ISMRM, Toronto, 2008. (abstract 1356)., , .