Vital signs and cognitive function are not affected by 23-sodium and 17-oxygen magnetic resonance imaging of the human brain at 9.4 T
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 82–87, July 2010
How to Cite
Atkinson, I. C., Sonstegaard, R., Pliskin, N. H. and Thulborn, K. R. (2010), Vital signs and cognitive function are not affected by 23-sodium and 17-oxygen magnetic resonance imaging of the human brain at 9.4 T. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 32: 82–87. doi: 10.1002/jmri.22221
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2010
- University of Illinois at Chicago and the Chicago Biomedical Consortium SPARK award
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!