Relationship between sodium intensity and perfusion deficits in acute ischemic stroke
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 41–47, January 2011
How to Cite
Tsang, A., Stobbe, R. W., Asdaghi, N., Hussain, M. S., Bhagat, Y. A., Beaulieu, C., Emery, D. and Butcher, K. S. (2011), Relationship between sodium intensity and perfusion deficits in acute ischemic stroke. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 33: 41–47. doi: 10.1002/jmri.22299
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2009
- Heart and Stroke Foundation of Alberta, Northwest Territories and Nunavut
- Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research
- Canadian Institutes for Health Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.