Reliability of two techniques for assessing cerebral iron deposits with structural magnetic resonance imaging
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 54–61, January 2011
How to Cite
Valdés Hernández, M. C., Jeong, T. H., Murray, C., Bastin, M. E., Chappell, F. M., Deary, I. J. and Wardlaw, J. M. (2011), Reliability of two techniques for assessing cerebral iron deposits with structural magnetic resonance imaging. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 33: 54–61. doi: 10.1002/jmri.22361
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2009
- 1Lea & Febiger editor. The pathology of the aging human nervous system, 1st ed. Philadelphia: Lea & Febiger: 1991.In:
- 112009 (abstract 3346)., , , , , Assessment of iron distribution in Hallevorden-Spatz syndrome using phase imaging and relaxation rate measurements. In: Proc 17th Annual Meeting ISMRM, Honolulu;
- 18Computer graphics: principles and practice in C, 2nd ed. New York: Addison-Wesley Professional; 1996. p 1–1200., , ,
- 21Experiments in image segmentation for automatic US license plate recognition. MSc Thesis. Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Computer Science, 18-6- 2004, p 104., .