Cardiac MRI to investigate myocardial scar and coronary venous anatomy using a slow infusion of dimeglumine gadobenate in patients undergoing assessment for cardiac resynchronization therapy
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 87–95, January 2011
How to Cite
Duckett, S. G., Chiribiri, A., Ginks, M. R., Sinclair, S., Knowles, B. R., Botnar, R., Carr-White, G. S., Rinaldi, C. A., Nagel, E., Razavi, R. and Schaeffter, T. (2011), Cardiac MRI to investigate myocardial scar and coronary venous anatomy using a slow infusion of dimeglumine gadobenate in patients undergoing assessment for cardiac resynchronization therapy. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 33: 87–95. doi: 10.1002/jmri.22387
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2009
- European Community's Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: FP7/2007-2013 under grant agreement n. 224495 (euHeart project)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.