Time-resolved magnetic resonance angiography: Evaluation of intrapulmonary circulation parameters in pulmonary arterial hypertension
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 225–231, January 2011
How to Cite
Jeong, H. J., Vakil, P., Sheehan, J. J., Shah, S. J., Cuttica, M., Carr, J. C., Carroll, T. J. and Davarpanah, A. (2011), Time-resolved magnetic resonance angiography: Evaluation of intrapulmonary circulation parameters in pulmonary arterial hypertension. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 33: 225–231. doi: 10.1002/jmri.22428
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2010
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: R01 HL088437
- Whitaker Foundation. Grant Number: NIH/NIBIB T32 EB005170
- 1Guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary hypertension: the Task Force for the Diagnosis and Treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) and the European Respiratory Society (ERS), endorsed by the International Society of Heart and Lung Transplantation (ISHLT). Eur Heart J 2009; 30: 2493–2537., , , et al.
- 2ACCF/AHA 2009 expert consensus document on pulmonary hypertension: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation Task Force on Expert Consensus Documents and the American Heart Association: developed in collaboration with the American College of Chest Physicians, American Thoracic Society, Inc., and the Pulmonary Hypertension Association. Circulation 2009; 119: 2250–2294., , , et al.
- 22Time-resolved MR angiography with limited projections. In: Proc 15th Annual Meeting ISMRM, Berlin; 2007: 181., .
- 23Time-resolved MRA using radial multi-echo sequence and sliding window reconstruction. In: Proc 17th Annual Meeting ISMRM, Honolulu; 2009: 4723., , , , , .