Three-dimensional contrast-enhanced hepatic MR imaging: Comparison between a centric technique and a linear approach with partial Fourier along both slice and phase directions
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 160–166, January 2011
How to Cite
Kim, K. A., Herigault, G., Kim, M.-J., Chung, Y. E., Hong, H.-S. and Choi, S. Y. (2011), Three-dimensional contrast-enhanced hepatic MR imaging: Comparison between a centric technique and a linear approach with partial Fourier along both slice and phase directions. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 33: 160–166. doi: 10.1002/jmri.22436
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.