Performance of μMRI-Based virtual bone biopsy for structural and mechanical analysis at the distal tibia at 7T field strength
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 372–381, February 2011
How to Cite
Bhagat, Y. A., Rajapakse, C. S., Magland, J. F., Love, J. H., Wright, A. C., Wald, M. J., Song, H. K. and Wehrli, F. W. (2011), Performance of μMRI-Based virtual bone biopsy for structural and mechanical analysis at the distal tibia at 7T field strength. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 33: 372–381. doi: 10.1002/jmri.22439
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2010
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: RO1 AR53156, RO1 DK75648
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.