Scan–Rescan reproducibility of carotid bifurcation geometry from routine contrast-enhanced MR angiography
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 482–489, February 2011
How to Cite
Bijari, P. B., Antiga, L., Wasserman, B. A. and Steinman, D. A. (2011), Scan–Rescan reproducibility of carotid bifurcation geometry from routine contrast-enhanced MR angiography. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 33: 482–489. doi: 10.1002/jmri.22440
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2010
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: MOP-62934
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Grant Numbers: N01-HC-55015, N01-HC-55016, N01-HC-55018, N01-HC-55019, N01-HC-55020, N01-HC-55021, N01-HC-55022 to Atherosclerosis Risk in Communities Study a collaborative study supported by
- ARIC carotid MRI examination. Grant Number: U01HL075572-01
- Heart & Stroke Foundation Career Investigator Award (to D.A.S.)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.